- Secure zoning capabilities as specified in T10 05-144 SAS-2 Zoning.
- STP initiator capability.
- Supports IPMB over TWI.
- Pin- and firmware-compatible with the PM8388 SXP 24x3G device.
- Virtual SSP support.
- Low-latency connection arbitration
- Supports standard and zone-aware table routing of 1024 entries, direct routing and subtractive routing.
- Integrated non-blocking cross bar switch allows any-port to anyport connections.
- Arbitrary SAS wide-port configurations.
- STP bridge function allows for either SAS or SATA target devices to be attached to any port.
- Integrated MIPS-Powered processor for SAS SMP functions and SES support.
- Three configurable multi-master or slave mode TWI interfaces for device configuration and control of external interfaces.
- UART interface for system monitoring and debugging support.
- SFF-8485 compliant SGPIO interface provides expansion for up to 144 GPIOs.
The PM8399 SXP 24x3GSec device is a 24-port SAS expander with secure zoning capabilities.
Typical Applications include:
- Blade Server.
- Enterprise Server Storage.
- External Fabric Attached Storage.
Are you seeing all your results?
If you are a PMC-Sierra Customer or Partner you may have permission
to see additional results on the myPMC product page.
Please log in to the myPMC product page to check.