The PM8056 SXP 68x12G device is a 68-port SAS expander that features T10 zoning, self-configuration, table-to-table routing, an Ethernet port, and an integrated MIPS processor for SES and enclosure management support. Applications for the SXP 68x12G include SAS/SATA JBODs and RBODs, high-density SAS HBAs and RAID controllers, SAS switches, server backplanes, and HDD/SSD expansion for enterprise servers.
- Implements SAS 3.0 T10 zoning for secure storage and guaranteed interoperability
- Ultra low switching latency for improved system performance
- Table-to-table routing removes need for keyed connectors
- Integrated Ethernet port for seamless interface to management entity
- Integrated MIPS processor for enclosure management
- Firmware compatible with PMC's 6Gbps and 3Gbps expander products
Typical Applications include:
Server StorageJBODs and RBODsSAS SwitchesHigh Density HBAs and RAID Controllers
Are you seeing all your results?
If you are a PMC-Sierra Customer or Partner you may have permission
to see additional results on the myPMC product page.
Please log in to the myPMC product page to check.
There are no publically available documents for this product.
Please log in to the myPMC product page to view documentation.