The PM8056 SXP 68x12G device is a 68-port SAS expander that features T10 zoning, self-configuration, table-to-table routing, an Ethernet port, and an integrated MIPS processor for SES and enclosure management support. Applications for the SXP 68x12G include SAS/SATA JBODs and RBODs, high-density SAS HBAs and RAID controllers, SAS switches, server backplanes, and HDD/SSD expansion for enterprise servers.
- Implements SAS 3.0 T10 zoning for secure storage and guaranteed interoperability
- Ultra low switching latency for improved system performance
- Table-to-table routing removes need for keyed connectors
- Integrated Ethernet port for seamless interface to management entity
- Integrated MIPS processor for enclosure management
- Firmware compatible with PMC's 6Gbps and 3Gbps expander products
Typical Applications include:
Server StorageJBODs and RBODsSAS SwitchesHigh Density HBAs and RAID Controllers
Are you seeing all your results?
If you are a PMC-Sierra Customer or Partner you may have permission
to see additional results on the myPMC product page.
Please log in to the myPMC product page to check.