GENERAL Single-chip multi-channel packet processor supporting line rate throughput transfers of packet sizes from 40 to 9.6 Kbytes, for up to an aggregate of 336 T1s, 252 E1s, or 12 DS-3s Provides simultaneous support of PPP, Frame Relay, Multilink-PPP and Multilink-Frame Relay protocols. Alternative protocols supported via HDLC termination and full packet store of the data within the HDLC structure. Supports 2 levels of priority queueing with fragment interleaving, in the egress direction for single HDLC channels.
Typical Applications include:
- Wireless Base Station Controllers or Radio Network Controllers.
- Enterprise, Edge and Core Routers.
- Multi-service Edge aggregation equipment.
- IETF PPP interfaces for routers.
- Frame Relay interfaces for ATM or Frame Relay switches and multiplexers.
- FUNI or Frame Relay service interworking interface for ATM switches and multiplexers.
- Internet/Intranet access equipment.
- Multi-service DSLAM equipment.
Are you seeing all your results?
If you are a PMC-Sierra Customer or Partner you may have permission
to see additional results on the myPMC product page.
Please log in to the myPMC product page to check.