- Two 933 Mbits/s to 1.25 Gbits/s IEEE 802.3-2000 Gigabit Ethernet and Fibre Channel Physical Interfaces (FC-PI) System Compliant Transceivers.
- Two secondary serial channels for redundant system design.
- Integrated clock synthesis, clock recovery, serializer/deserializer, built-in self-test, 8B/10B codec and IEEE 802.3-2000 Gigabit Ethernet Physical Coding Sublayer (PCS) logic.
- Rate matching via IDLE character insertion and deletion capable of compensating up to ±200 ppm of clock difference between channels.
- Pin programmable or software configurable operation using 2-pin IEEE 802.3 MDC/MDIO serial management interface.
- Supports pin-programmable hardware only device configuration.
Typical Applications include:
High-speed serial backplanes.IEEE 802.3-2000 Gigabit Ethernet dense lineANSI X3T11 Fibre Channel dense line cards.Link Aggregation.Intra-system and inter-system interconnect.Chassis Extender.
Are you seeing all your results?
If you are a PMC-Sierra Customer or Partner you may have permission
to see additional results on the myPMC product page.
Please log in to the myPMC product page to check.