- 10 Gbit/s bi-directional standards compliant transceiver.
- Four independent 1.2 - 3.2 Gbit/s SERDES.
- IEEE 802.3ae (10GbE) compliant including XAUI, XGXS, and XGMII.
- ANSI T11.2 (10 Gigabit & 2 Gigabit Fibre Channel) compliant.
- Supports PCI Express, Infiniband, Serial Rapid I/O, OC-48, OBSAI RP3, and other high speed backplane applications.
- Redundant XAUI links for working and protect backplane architectures.
- Integrated crossbar switch enables any port to any port configurations for both parallel and serial interfaces.
- Wide operating range from 1.2 Gbit/s - 3.2 Gbit/s enables backward compatibility
- Integrated serializer/deserializer, clock synthesis, clock recovery and 8B/10B encode/decode logic.
- Bypass of 8B/10B encode/decode for serialization of NRZ data streams.
- Pin configurable for standalone operation.
Typical Applications include:
High-speed serial backplanes.10GbE (XAUI) and 1GbE line cards.10GFC and 2GFC line cards.Infiniband transceivers.OC-48 Serializer/Deserializer.PCI ExpressSerial Rapid I/OOBSAI RP3XAUI retimer.
Are you seeing all your results?
If you are a PMC-Sierra Customer or Partner you may have permission
to see additional results on the myPMC product page.
Please log in to the myPMC product page to check.